The Pharmacy Mall lives up to its name. We carry all commonly prescribed drugs and can source all rare medications quickly. We also deliver all over-the-counter meds, supplements, and medical supplies. Our products are all top-quality and priced affordably, and just as importantly, every client receives caring, personalized consultations and care.
Serving clients of every type, everywhere in the world:
- Adults of all ages, male and female
- Infants, children, and teenagers
- Pregnant and postpartum women
- Disabled patients unable to travel to pharmacies
- Patients’ family members and caretakers
- Patients in specialized, assisted living, and palliative care facilities
- Healthcare professionals including doctors, nurses, social workers
- Healthcare facilities including hospitals, clinics, emergency and long-term care centers
- Pets (yes, pets!)
For 25 years, Pharmacy Mall has been providing our unique combination of top-shelf, low-cost brand-name and generic medications and personalized, compassionate care. We’re available 24 hours a day to consult with patients, their caregivers, and medical institutions to craft individualized pharmaceutical and healthcare solutions that provide optimal health outcomes while understanding and respecting their needs and financial situations. In four words: we treat clients like family.
Every medication is available from the Pharmacy Mall
You’ll never hear that your prescription can’t be filled because of backorders or high demand when you work with the Pharmacy Mall. We have warehouses stocked with all of the drugs most often requested by our clients, and we’ve developed trustworthy sources for all rare medications as well. Don’t just make us your last resort, though; make us your first choice for meds and supplements.
Just some of the medications always in stock at the Pharmacy Mall:
- Blood pressure meds
- Cardiovascular meds
- COPD and asthma meds
- Pain relief meds
- Sexual health and wellness meds
- Diet and weight control meds
- Supplements in every category
- Veterinary meds and products
Pharmacists are on duty 24/7 at the Pharmacy Mall
The Pharmacy Mall has a large, knowledgeable staff of licensed pharmacists selected not just for their expertise, but also for their passion for patient care and education. They are available around the clock to handle inquiries, questions, medication orders, and most importantly, patient consultations.
- Call them anytime, for:
- Information on medication effects, possible side effects and interactions with other drugs and supplements, proper dosing procedures, and any other related questions
- Recommendations for cost-saving alternative brand name and generic medications
- Suggestions on ways to save money on prescriptions, such as sales, coupons, discounts, bulk orders, customer loyalty programs, patient assistance plans, and providing patient reviews and testimonials.
- Detailed medication price quotes and information on billing options
- Filling or refilling prescriptions, and choosing the best shipping method for where you live
- Help for relatives or caretakers who care for patients in need of prescription care
- Assistance with issues related to a previous order
Our pharmacists can also answer general medical or pharmaceutical questions, or direct you to another healthcare professional better able to provide the answers you need. Our 24/7 pharmacist consultations and assistance are just one more aspect of the Pharmacy Mall’s service that has made us the world’s leader in pharmaceutical health services.
The Pharmacy Mall: Our Reputation Means Everything
No business, particularly one that operates largely online instead of from a physical storefront, can last for long without the trust of its customers. The Pharmacy Mall is proud that clients have placed their trust in us for more than 25 years, giving us an unblemished reputation in the competitive pharmaceutical industry.
It all starts with the fact that we’re a licensed pharmacy, bound by the rules and ethical guidelines that govern the operation of any company selling and delivering prescription medications. In fact, we go above and beyond what’s required by law and regulations to ensure the effectiveness and safety of our products.
They’re all sourced from reputable, high-level manufacturers and undergo repeated safety and quality control inspections before they leave our facilities. The Pharmacy Mall is known for only providing high-quality that patients can trust; we never try to cut corners by skimping on the products we carry and sell. After all, patients’ health is at stake.
And the mission that guides everyone at the Pharmacy Mall is safeguarding the health and wellness of our clients while providing optimal health outcomes at the lowest cost.
That’s why we provide around-the-clock consultations and customer support from experienced, licensed pharmacists, it’s why we do everything possible to help patients find the most cost-effective solution for their health challenges, and it’s why we staff undergoes regular continuing education to stay abreast of the latest breakthroughs in medicine and drug treatments.
That patient-focused approach to pharmaceutical care has enabled the Pharmacy Mall to build an unmatched level of trust with our clients, many of whom have been using our services for most or all of our 25 years in business. We look forward to their continuing trust – and yours – over the next 25.
Serving Healthcare Facilities Worldwide
Once the Pharmacy Mall was established as a leader in the direct delivery of prescription drugs, supplements, and other medical products, we set our sights on improving healthcare for a different group of patients.
- For several decades, we’ve partnered with doctors’ offices, hospitals, clinics, and other medical institutions to help them better the pharmaceutical care they provide for their clients.
- Delivering low-cost, high-quality medications on a regular schedule, and sourcing rarer prescription drugs
- Helping to design and optimize facility systems for medication distribution, inventory control, storage, scheduling, recording, and regular audits
- Providing education for facility staffers on developments in the pharmaceutical industry and the “nuts and bolts” of medications including effects, usage, and administration methods
The response to these Pharmacy Mall services has been dramatic, with institutions telling us that our participation has dramatically improved their efficiency and effectiveness, leading to more positive patient outcomes.
Pharmacy Mall: Looking to the Future
The Pharmacy Mall focus on caring patient care and lower-cost, high-quality medications has worked extremely well. We’ve become a leader in the world pharmaceutical delivery market, and we’re grateful to all of the clients who’ve trusted us to participate in their healthcare decisions and sourcing.
We believe the same guiding principles put us in the perfect position to serve even more patients, with an even greater impact on global health, in the years to come. We hope you’ll join us on that journey.